At St. John's Episcopal Hospital, the patient is at the center of everything we do. In the Customer Relations Department, our goal is to assist all of our customers (patients and their families) to have the best experience possible. We act as a liaison between our customers and the Hospital, assess customers' needs and obtain services for them, and act as a resource in the Hospital to increase patient satisfaction.
Our duties include, but are not limited to:
- We help our patients and their families to clearly understand the Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and services;
- We assist our patients and their families to have good communication with their health care providers;
- We investigate complaints and take steps to address and resolve them; and
- We work within the Hospital to make sure that all of its systems are focused on the patient.
Hours of Operation
- 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
- 10:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Saturday – Sunday
After Hours: Dial "O" and ask for the Nurse Supervisor